Thursday, August 14, 2008

11th email: From J. Olson

Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 4:56 PM
subject Re: FW: Cancelling my pledge to WBEZ

Hi Torey--

Oh, I never rest :) Work is too enjoyable for me.

That clarifies Right Now and Hello Beautiful. So, there was a hiring freeze for some programs? Have you replaced all of the staff that have left over the last 12 months? Just curious.

I think I missed the renewal letters and WBEZ communications to members that welcomed Vocalo into the CPR fold. Do you think it would be possible to get a copy of those?

I think the difference I see in the CPR/MPR comparison is transparency. From the materials and websites, the relationship between Current and MPR is very obvious. While the relationship between CPR and Vocalo is not at all clear from the same perspective.

And that is the crux of issue. The line in the org chart being non-existent, then dotted, then solid, then dotted again. I think members will want to know...which is it?

Have a lovely evening.

JM

No comments: